Healthy extra B

Home Forums Members General Chat Healthy extra B

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  LadyAngel 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

macca1980
    Participant

My Achievements

No Achievements Yet!

I noticed that alpen light have disappeared from healthy extra B this week. Why is this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LadyAngel
    Keymaster

My Achievements

Two Stone Award IconOne And A Half Stone Award IconOne Stone Award IconHalf Stone Award Icon

They've changed the recipe apparently, so they no longer qualify as a healthy extra. 🙁 I remember when Mullerlight did this, but they had to change it back as they lost so many SW customers! lol

Please use our forums for website support unless your support request contains sensitive info. For recipe support, please use the comments section below the recipe itself.

Princess
    Keymaster

My Achievements

No Achievements Yet!

Good news! I hear Alpen have received so many complaints they have changed the recipe back! Healthy extra B is safe!

LadyAngel
    Keymaster

My Achievements

Two Stone Award IconOne And A Half Stone Award IconOne Stone Award IconHalf Stone Award Icon

I genuinely don’t think that manufacturers of low fat/fat free products realise just how many SW members there are in the UK! If they change their recipes it must come as a shock then they lost so much custom! 

Please use our forums for website support unless your support request contains sensitive info. For recipe support, please use the comments section below the recipe itself.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.